About This Software
Hello Friends. welcome to our course on Pro Engineer Creo software.
Pro Engineer (pro/E) is 3D CAD/CAM/CAE software developed by PTC corporation.
In 2010, the company has changed its name to creo parametric.
this course designed in such a way that you will learn about all important tools and commands of the software.This is a streamlined course to take you from knowing nothing about creo to give you all the knowledge and skills needed to become a certified creo designer. This course should enable you to, with confidence, use creo to design your next innovation. After this course, you can proudly list your creo skills in your resume.
About this course
This course is divided in 6 modules.
- 2D Sketch Modelling
- 3D Modelling
- Advance Surface Modeling
- Drafting and Drawing
Features of the course
- full and lifetime access to over 110 video lectures.
- over 9 hours course content.
- Language – English
- This course is designed to give complete & depth knowledge of every tool used to make designed model or drawings with exercises.
- we have provided more than 10 practice models with videos to have a better understanding of commands and tools.
- You will get all files used to create this course which is helpful to do practice.
- if you have any question regarding this course, feel free to contact us. We will love to help you.
Why take this course
- this course starts with the basics and slowly takes you into the depth of designing and modelling.
- almost all important tools and commands are discussed that are used in industry.
- this course will help you to create your own designs and innovations.
- for any query and trouble, we are always available for you.
What you will learn in this course
- learn how to create 2D sketches using commands such as lines, circles, arcs, rectangles etc.
- learn how to apply manual and automatic constraints to sketches.
- learn how to edit, move, copy, sketches.
- create 3D models and shapes using commands such as extrude, revolve, sweep, blend,sweep blend, draft,fillet,chamfer,cutout etc.
- learn how to create drawings, projections and drafting of the models.
- learn how to assemble and apply constraints to different parts and components.
- learn about sheetmetal modeling.
- anyone who wants to learn any computer aided designing.
- individual who wants to learn the creo/ProE software.
- mechanical engineers and graduates who are interest is design.
- working professionals who wants to enhance their skills on CAD software.
- Individuals wanting to get a better job via creo design skills
- Individuals wanting to list creo skills in their resume